Skip to main content

GAYS AND RELATIONSHIP


its so unusual when a gay says "I'm in love".i mean, i've seen many of my frens falling in love wit other guy.there's no rule that a male shouldnt fall in love wit another male.but, the love that happens through PR or FACEBOOK doesnt remain love always.its just sex, sex and only sex.after all "making love" means having sex.so u see a guy in PLANETROMEO, u like him, the next moment u'll be with him, ready for sex.I'm sure many people say that they r not this type.but in reality, all gays primarily look for sex.so do I.but doesn't love exist in gay life??? it does.it isnt that conventional love that happens between a gal and a boy {1st meet, then know each other, then fall in love, then make love}.but its exactly opposite in gay life.
1st a gay meets a gay cos he liked his pictures on net, then they both have a cup of coffee, then talk formal things.later they jump onto bed, have sex.later, if the gay likes him, n vice versa, he will propose him for relationship.accept it or not, this is the reality.and this is what i have witnessed around me, within me and with me.my close friend PREETHAM is the typical example of this.he 1st chats wit a guy on internet, then if he likes him, the next moment he'll pass his number to that guy. preetham is so photogenic that any guy will be tempted to call him.so that same evening they both meet.preetam takes him to his fren's room whom he has already informed.then he'll have sex.later he thinks of going for coffee. and if he likes that guy more, he will propose him for relationship.
but doesnt that mean he is ready to share him and his life wit that guy??? nope.he want to have sex wit that guy again.so he plants a seed of relationship.what a great idea no???at last what i want to say is that true relationship is very rare in gay's life.its either too risky or too boring to be in a relationship.i mean, when u r a gay, u can have sex wit any number of gays u want.being a male, being a gay, u r not restricted by anyone to have sex.all gays maintain a discreet track in their life.
now coming to the negatives of a relationsship.
1} u have to be committed to 1 single person
2} u r expected to be committed to a single person
3} u get very possessive if ur boyfriend haves sex with any other guy, forget sex, u get possessive even if ur bf talks to another gay.
4} being a male, no one likes to be passive in real life. So u cant be perfect wife to ur bf, neither can u be a perfect husband for ur BF.
5)monogamous. u should have sex wit only one guy all the time. i mean, do u like to eat only rice 3times a day forever, wit no sambar, pickle, anything???
6} the more closer u r to a person, more misunderstandings, more n more cat fights

so if u r into a relationship, how much ever real, true it is, that relationship wont last for more days.i had 2relationships.1 lasted for 3months while tha next lasted for exactly 1month.may be i was still a kid at that to understand a relationship, but going back to those days, the idea of a relationship still scares me. It would be so much better if we can just have sex, sex sex. n then become very good frens.till now, i've earned many such close frens. ROHAN, PREETHAM, CHARLIE, NARESH, SUHAS, SANTOSH.
after saying so much against gay relationships, i still believe there exists true gay relationships. I’ve seen gay couples who r into relationship for more than 6years, 11years. they r so much happy with their partners that they don’t get tempted even if it s Hrithik roshan inviting them for sex. :)
i still love to have a partner. One person who suits me in all means. He should have these qualities
1) he should be handsome n sexy to me. Ugly to others
2) he shouldn't mind if i have sex with others. I’m just having sex, not sharing myself wit that guy.i am for my boyfriend
3) He shouldn't be over possessive
4) He should take good care of me. I will take care of him
5) let him have sex wit others, I don’t mind :)
6) No back stabbing. i don like others talking bad bout me behind me. Anything, bad or good, spit it on my face


so m still searching for that picture perfect dream boy. Anyone interested can apply :)

Comments

  1. perfect reality of gay life u mentioned

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nightelf , yes.this is the reality. n there r many things so exotic n exclusive about gay life. i will be writing more bout it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind! Please visit Gay Relationships

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THRISSUR POORAM: Every gay's dreamland

it was a last minute decision which took me to thrissur. my friend told me about the amazing things that happen in thrissur during pooram on wednesday, so i planned the trip on thursday. friday night i was on my trip to pooram. did i say amazing things??? well it sure was amazing, mind blowing. DAY 1 : i reached thrissur early morning saturday. i met my other friends there who came from bangalore and we all booked a room in hotel. mind you, its very very costly in thrissur during pooram. the hotel rates reach sky. so better book your rooms in advance. 1st we decided to visit the temple as we would get kinky and dirty with the guys. the main deity of the city, vadakkunathan temple is situated right in the centre of the city and it covers almost 100acres. every vehicle, ever person has to cross this temple if he has to travel in the city anywhere and thats intersting planning of the city. the programmes had already begun. a set of devotees beat the drum {chande} infront of the temp

My trip to goa

It all started very randomly. An unknown guy sent me a friend request in facebook. I just accepted him without knowing anything about him. But we both had mutual friends who were gays too. So i assumed that he s also a gay. His name is Rajeev. Later we chatted and I got to know that he works in some central government company in some unknown village of Tamilnadu. But his native is Bangalore. We chatted a lot in facebook. General stuff, sexual stuff etc etc. So we became close to each other. Since we both were interested in travelling, we both decided to go on a holiday trip to some nearby place. We decided to meet in Pondicherry but that didn’t work out. At last we settled on for Goa. Let me remind u all, we hadn’t met till then. We met only in the Bangalore bus station before leaving to Goa. !!! We reached Goa on Thursday morning by 9.30am. We went to calangute and got into a lodge. Then we rented a bike for travelling. Since the trip was planned a week earlier, I had chatte

WEEKEND FUN IN BANGALORE

So let me tell u all something about my birthplace. The GREEN CITY, SILICON CITY, METROPOLITAN CITY etc etc. BANGALORE is famous for many things. It, being the capital of Karnataka and one of the metropolitan city, has grown larger day by day. I’m proud to say that I’m a Bangalorean. But unfortunately {or fortunately} I’m studying in Mysore. Mysore is also famous for many things. Mysore palace, KRS, dasara festival, the heritage city. But after all, it is a small city. Why I call it a small city is ‘cos there is not much night life in this city. People here prefer to sleep by 9pm. So u won’t find much humans on the road after 9pm. So obviously the young blood of mysore needs night life. So you can see most of the guys in Bangalore during the weekends. Me and my friend often come to Bangalore during weekends to party, roam, meet guys. Though my parents stay in Bangalore, when I come to Bangalore for the weekend fun,  I don’t inform them n I’ll stay in a lodge. In Bangalore ther