Skip to main content

GUY OF MY DREAMS


What type of guys you like??? This is the question every gay asks you often and often. It’s like a chef asking you how you want the dinner to be prepared and served. And I see no difference in sex and dinner. We eat in both the ways. Coming back to the question. What type of guy?
Till now I have not set such standards for meeting guys. To be honest here, I’ve had my fair share of bests and worst.  I have met young sexy twinks, elderly sensible and mature daddies, tall dark handsome hunks, cute puppies, dumb dickheads, and the man of my life types. So I still don’t know what type of guy can satisfy my hunger completely. But the interesting part is, you may have a feast today, but tomorrow morning you will surely be hungry.
There are many things which a “GAY” would expect in a guy he meets. Let me list some which I know.
11)      Color: is he dark or fair? Some love hot chocolate while some like caramel sauce.
22)      Appearance: is he well built or lean or plumpy. 90% would want the 1st type but chubby cheeks also are someone’s favorite.
33)      Age: I like meeting only guys between 18-25 yrs. seriously!!! In our medical field, everyone between 18-35 are termed young aged. I’ve seen 40yr old guys who are very sexy in their appearance. So I don’t think so age really matters even if only sex is in your mind.
44)      Body hair: this is one thing which matters. Some like it smooth like butter and some love hairy bears. I personally love…well let me tell u at last.
55)      Scalp hair: long smooth hairs are the most sought out ones. While curly hairs are many guys’ fetish. But i don’t know why bald head is a turn off. When u can fantasize Jason Stratham, why not have his copy on your bed.
66)      Fashion quotient: gays have the most efficient scanners in their eyes. So beware when u go on a date. Many of my gay friends are so much particular about the napkin you use to the socks you wear. I personally don’t have that good fashion sense. But it’s better to dress up sexy.
77)      Accent: this sure should not matter, but many queers are particular about it. English is the language you should know. But what if u don’t know it GRAMATICALLY??? You will surely be screwed if that happens, if the other guy has taken a dip in Thames River. So better brush up your English. And ya Indian accent is the best. Don’t pretend.
88)      Breath: eww. This would be the response if your breath stinks. So better maintain good oral hygiene. Before going on a date, make sure to chew a gum. Clean your tongue with tongue cleaner every day.
99)      Body odour: those netizens who read erotic stories would know much about it. Gays love the musky sweaty odour of men. Who doesn’t? But stinky odour is far more different than sweaty odour. So take bath everyday and use a good deo. Make sure you ooze sex in your odour.
110)   Conduct: “I’d like to meet you for a cup of coffee before sex” this is the line everyone says at the end of an internet conversation. Guys like to know the guy eye to eye so that he can have better sex and also so that he can trust you.
Coming to my choice of guys. Age is not a matter for me if he looks sexy and decent. I like all colors. Black or fair or brown. I love tall dark handsome guys. I expect the guy to dress up decent, not too much queer. I excpect him to speak proper English, don’t pretend. If u don’t know English, then speak in hindi, kannada, telugu, or sign language.
Overall, at last, finally, what matters is that the guy should be good to look and a gem in conduct. If I like him when I meet him eye to eye, I will have sex with him.
So let me know your choice of guys.
P.s: I started writing about some other topic, but ended up with this. So await for my next article which is my battle with my body.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THRISSUR POORAM: Every gay's dreamland

it was a last minute decision which took me to thrissur. my friend told me about the amazing things that happen in thrissur during pooram on wednesday, so i planned the trip on thursday. friday night i was on my trip to pooram. did i say amazing things??? well it sure was amazing, mind blowing. DAY 1 : i reached thrissur early morning saturday. i met my other friends there who came from bangalore and we all booked a room in hotel. mind you, its very very costly in thrissur during pooram. the hotel rates reach sky. so better book your rooms in advance. 1st we decided to visit the temple as we would get kinky and dirty with the guys. the main deity of the city, vadakkunathan temple is situated right in the centre of the city and it covers almost 100acres. every vehicle, ever person has to cross this temple if he has to travel in the city anywhere and thats intersting planning of the city. the programmes had already begun. a set of devotees beat the drum {chande} infront of the temp

My trip to goa

It all started very randomly. An unknown guy sent me a friend request in facebook. I just accepted him without knowing anything about him. But we both had mutual friends who were gays too. So i assumed that he s also a gay. His name is Rajeev. Later we chatted and I got to know that he works in some central government company in some unknown village of Tamilnadu. But his native is Bangalore. We chatted a lot in facebook. General stuff, sexual stuff etc etc. So we became close to each other. Since we both were interested in travelling, we both decided to go on a holiday trip to some nearby place. We decided to meet in Pondicherry but that didn’t work out. At last we settled on for Goa. Let me remind u all, we hadn’t met till then. We met only in the Bangalore bus station before leaving to Goa. !!! We reached Goa on Thursday morning by 9.30am. We went to calangute and got into a lodge. Then we rented a bike for travelling. Since the trip was planned a week earlier, I had chatte

WEEKEND FUN IN BANGALORE

So let me tell u all something about my birthplace. The GREEN CITY, SILICON CITY, METROPOLITAN CITY etc etc. BANGALORE is famous for many things. It, being the capital of Karnataka and one of the metropolitan city, has grown larger day by day. I’m proud to say that I’m a Bangalorean. But unfortunately {or fortunately} I’m studying in Mysore. Mysore is also famous for many things. Mysore palace, KRS, dasara festival, the heritage city. But after all, it is a small city. Why I call it a small city is ‘cos there is not much night life in this city. People here prefer to sleep by 9pm. So u won’t find much humans on the road after 9pm. So obviously the young blood of mysore needs night life. So you can see most of the guys in Bangalore during the weekends. Me and my friend often come to Bangalore during weekends to party, roam, meet guys. Though my parents stay in Bangalore, when I come to Bangalore for the weekend fun,  I don’t inform them n I’ll stay in a lodge. In Bangalore ther