Skip to main content

Good looks, good looks and good looks





All medicos know about the famous medical tv series House MD. I’m so much into it; I’m not able to study for internals too. It is good and it is helpful for the medical education.
Anyways, coming to the main point, in one of the episode, house says that girls usually go for good looks than the qualification, your salary, or your property. If u wanna know why house says this, then google HOUSE MD and see Robert chase in the cast of house md. 
 So is it really good looks which matters? I think yes. In house, chase is sexy as greek god and he is house’s assistant. He and house go on a speed dating where house challenges chase that he wil get a dozen of girls’ number even If he doesn’t tell them he s a doctor or where he works. In front of girls, Chase pretends to be a jobless, hopeless freak who doesn’t care for anything. But at the end of speed dating, chase gets more than 20girls’ numbers!!!
 This applies the same in case of gays too. The minute you jump into PR, you start searching for guys who are sexy to look, masculine, gym built. And if that hot guy replies to your message, you will be standing on your heels to meet him without even thinking about anything. I agree looks matters. But I guess other things also matters. I’m sure there are many who beg to differ from this. But I myself have seen many guys who are desperate if the guy is picture perfect. Same thing happened with me too. There was a profile in mysore PR room. He had his naked pics. OMG was he hot? He was burning with hotness. Sculpted body, masculine face, short hairs, and a smile. All that can make u go weak on your knees. But after few msgs, I got to know its my friend only who has put some model’s pics which looked so real.
So guys, don’t get bowled over by looks. It can be a cat inside tiger’s skin.

Comments

  1. but u gotta admit we always think with our dicks..

    btw.. i think that its the australian accent that makes Chase hot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh yea. accent definitely makes a guy more attractive.

      he s cute, sexy and fucks so passionately. what more an a guy want.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THRISSUR POORAM: Every gay's dreamland

it was a last minute decision which took me to thrissur. my friend told me about the amazing things that happen in thrissur during pooram on wednesday, so i planned the trip on thursday. friday night i was on my trip to pooram. did i say amazing things??? well it sure was amazing, mind blowing. DAY 1 : i reached thrissur early morning saturday. i met my other friends there who came from bangalore and we all booked a room in hotel. mind you, its very very costly in thrissur during pooram. the hotel rates reach sky. so better book your rooms in advance. 1st we decided to visit the temple as we would get kinky and dirty with the guys. the main deity of the city, vadakkunathan temple is situated right in the centre of the city and it covers almost 100acres. every vehicle, ever person has to cross this temple if he has to travel in the city anywhere and thats intersting planning of the city. the programmes had already begun. a set of devotees beat the drum {chande} infront of the temp

My trip to goa

It all started very randomly. An unknown guy sent me a friend request in facebook. I just accepted him without knowing anything about him. But we both had mutual friends who were gays too. So i assumed that he s also a gay. His name is Rajeev. Later we chatted and I got to know that he works in some central government company in some unknown village of Tamilnadu. But his native is Bangalore. We chatted a lot in facebook. General stuff, sexual stuff etc etc. So we became close to each other. Since we both were interested in travelling, we both decided to go on a holiday trip to some nearby place. We decided to meet in Pondicherry but that didn’t work out. At last we settled on for Goa. Let me remind u all, we hadn’t met till then. We met only in the Bangalore bus station before leaving to Goa. !!! We reached Goa on Thursday morning by 9.30am. We went to calangute and got into a lodge. Then we rented a bike for travelling. Since the trip was planned a week earlier, I had chatte

WEEKEND FUN IN BANGALORE

So let me tell u all something about my birthplace. The GREEN CITY, SILICON CITY, METROPOLITAN CITY etc etc. BANGALORE is famous for many things. It, being the capital of Karnataka and one of the metropolitan city, has grown larger day by day. I’m proud to say that I’m a Bangalorean. But unfortunately {or fortunately} I’m studying in Mysore. Mysore is also famous for many things. Mysore palace, KRS, dasara festival, the heritage city. But after all, it is a small city. Why I call it a small city is ‘cos there is not much night life in this city. People here prefer to sleep by 9pm. So u won’t find much humans on the road after 9pm. So obviously the young blood of mysore needs night life. So you can see most of the guys in Bangalore during the weekends. Me and my friend often come to Bangalore during weekends to party, roam, meet guys. Though my parents stay in Bangalore, when I come to Bangalore for the weekend fun,  I don’t inform them n I’ll stay in a lodge. In Bangalore ther