Skip to main content

WEED and ME

there is this notion in mysore, that anyone who is not in PR and if he is been hooked up from the cruising place, then he s a straight guy who likes the blowjob given by gays. if that is the case, ive had too many straight guys. but i dont believe they remain straight after the experience with gays. 
so i picked this guy from the ground who looks like arjun kapoor of ISHAQZAADE movie. he is so tall, fair, handsome. i was ready to fall on my knees right there. i had sex with him 2 times. after that i got to know that he is an avid weed smoker. he is so much addicted to weed that his day starts with weed and end with weed.
so i thought let me try it. i invited him to my room and he rolled me a weed. he told me particularly to lick the cigarette first so that u get good kick when u smoke. remember this. at first i didnt feel anything. it just was like tobacco cigarette. but after few minutes, my head started to roll. my head was literally rolling. and then i felt drowsy. my whole body was relaxed and all i wanted to do was just lie on the bed. so i did. and when i lied down on the bed and started gazing the fan over the ceiling, then started the hallucinations. disco lights flashed, from different directions, different types of lights. then came the personalities. Abraham lincoln, obama, sonia gandhi, rajeev gandhi, rahul gandhi, brad pitt, hugh jackman. you feel so good to see them flash and go. and then came the different scenes. scenes of me having sex, scenes of me playing, running. i loved the hallucinations part.

when u smoke weed, u also feel very delusional. that means u feel something wrong will happen. this guy who was with me, i knew him since long long time. he was not at all a cheating type or bad guy. but i was feeling very scared. i thought he might strangle me, i thought he might rob my things and run away. that is the effect of weed. he just took a pillow to sleep down. i thought he is gonna kill me. so when u do weed, better do it with someone whom u trust completely or do it with risk.

 now is the interesting part. weed also causes hypersexuality. ur body temperature starts rising up, u feel so much adrenaline kicked into ur brain that u feel strong inside, yet ur body has lost control and u r lying on the bed. and if u have sex after weed, let me tell u, u will have the wildest and hot sex. u will ooze out lots and lots of cum too :) 

so what u waiting for??? get weed, choose a sexy guy or ur partner and smoke weed. get wild, get kinky, 
but dont get addicted to it. its one of the substance of addiction. do it once or occassionally, not everyday. have fun guys

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THRISSUR POORAM: Every gay's dreamland

it was a last minute decision which took me to thrissur. my friend told me about the amazing things that happen in thrissur during pooram on wednesday, so i planned the trip on thursday. friday night i was on my trip to pooram. did i say amazing things??? well it sure was amazing, mind blowing. DAY 1 : i reached thrissur early morning saturday. i met my other friends there who came from bangalore and we all booked a room in hotel. mind you, its very very costly in thrissur during pooram. the hotel rates reach sky. so better book your rooms in advance. 1st we decided to visit the temple as we would get kinky and dirty with the guys. the main deity of the city, vadakkunathan temple is situated right in the centre of the city and it covers almost 100acres. every vehicle, ever person has to cross this temple if he has to travel in the city anywhere and thats intersting planning of the city. the programmes had already begun. a set of devotees beat the drum {chande} infront of the temp

My trip to goa

It all started very randomly. An unknown guy sent me a friend request in facebook. I just accepted him without knowing anything about him. But we both had mutual friends who were gays too. So i assumed that he s also a gay. His name is Rajeev. Later we chatted and I got to know that he works in some central government company in some unknown village of Tamilnadu. But his native is Bangalore. We chatted a lot in facebook. General stuff, sexual stuff etc etc. So we became close to each other. Since we both were interested in travelling, we both decided to go on a holiday trip to some nearby place. We decided to meet in Pondicherry but that didn’t work out. At last we settled on for Goa. Let me remind u all, we hadn’t met till then. We met only in the Bangalore bus station before leaving to Goa. !!! We reached Goa on Thursday morning by 9.30am. We went to calangute and got into a lodge. Then we rented a bike for travelling. Since the trip was planned a week earlier, I had chatte

WEEKEND FUN IN BANGALORE

So let me tell u all something about my birthplace. The GREEN CITY, SILICON CITY, METROPOLITAN CITY etc etc. BANGALORE is famous for many things. It, being the capital of Karnataka and one of the metropolitan city, has grown larger day by day. I’m proud to say that I’m a Bangalorean. But unfortunately {or fortunately} I’m studying in Mysore. Mysore is also famous for many things. Mysore palace, KRS, dasara festival, the heritage city. But after all, it is a small city. Why I call it a small city is ‘cos there is not much night life in this city. People here prefer to sleep by 9pm. So u won’t find much humans on the road after 9pm. So obviously the young blood of mysore needs night life. So you can see most of the guys in Bangalore during the weekends. Me and my friend often come to Bangalore during weekends to party, roam, meet guys. Though my parents stay in Bangalore, when I come to Bangalore for the weekend fun,  I don’t inform them n I’ll stay in a lodge. In Bangalore ther